At the Earl of Eton, we work hard to ensure that every aspect of our activities is conducted in accordance with sound environmental practices.
We achieve this by:
- Minimizing the consumption of natural resources and energy, whilst consuming material goods in moderation.
- Reducing the creation of waste by the adoption of improved operating practices and by the recycling of materials whenever practical.
- Ensuring all waste and effluent is disposed of in a safe and responsible manner.
- Investing in the development of new products and processes that have an improved performance regarding their impact on the environment.
- Complying with environmental legislation.
We aim to foster among our staff, suppliers, customers and communities local to our operations an understanding of environmental issues in the context of our business. Our collective task is to ensure that we continually improve the environmental impact of all our activities.